This adventure includes rapids that are suitable for first-timers and possible bighorn sheep sightings as well as lots of other wildlife.
A Wet and Wild Rafting Trip Along the Arkansas River
Float under the nation’s highest suspension bridge and feel the power of the mighty Arkansas River as it is squeezed between 1100-foot canyon walls. This Royal Gorge rafting trip is a truly memorable experience!
This river adventure is the biggest of the big — non-stop, world-class white water rafting at its finest. You don’t want to miss this chance to raft along this unique section of river, featuring Class III to V rapids. Take in the one-of-a-kind views and experience the thrill of the rapids as you paddle along the Arkansas River.
This 10-mile trip takes about three hours to complete, and those hours are packed with loads of excitement. If you are looking for the wettest, wildest ride possible, this is it!
- You must have a minimum of four people to book.
- Children must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds.
- There is a required State Management River Fee of $5 per customer.
What to Bring:
- Photo ID
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Water shoes (no flip-flops, crocs, or bare-feet!)
- Dry clothes to change into