This adventure includes rapids that are suitable for first-timers and possible bighorn sheep sightings as well as lots of other wildlife.
Rafting on the Arkansas River
Float down the Arkansas River and enjoy the thrill of the rapids! These fun Class III rapids are suitable for first-timers and experienced rafters alike. Encounter the local wildlife as you paddle along and enjoy the breathtaking views. Sightings of bighorn sheep are very common in this section, so keep an eye out on the canyons!
This 10-mile trip takes about two hours to complete depending on water levels. This exhilarating trip has more than eight Class III or bigger rapids, and you’re sure to have a blast! Experience the best of Colorado’s landscape on this unforgettable trip.
- Children must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds to participate.
- There is a $5 required State Management River Fee per customer.
What to Bring:
- Photo ID
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Towel and dry clothes to change into after the trip
- Water shoes (no flip-flops, crocs, or bare-feet!)