This adventure includes rapids that are suitable for first-timers and possible bighorn sheep sightings as well as lots of other wildlife.
Explore Browns Canyon, the Most Rafted River Section in the U.S.
Browns Canyon is the #1 rafted river section in the U.S.! Come see why adventurers love to paddle this fun and beautiful section of the Arkansas River. This trip has it all — 14 miles of great scenery, challenging white water, and loads of fun!
Bring you adventurous spirit and prepare to enjoy the excitement. Encounter rapids such as Pinball, Zoom Flume, Big Drop, Staircase, Widow Maker, and the infamous Seidel’s Suck Hole. Your guide makes sure you feel safe and have fun along the way.
Discover unforgettable views, meet the local wildlife, and have a blast as you raft down the Arkansas River at Browns Canyon. This is a trip you’re sure to remember.
- You must have a minimum of two people to book.
- Children must weigh at least 50 pounds to participate.
- There is a required State Management River Fee of $5 per customer.
What to Bring:
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry clothes to change into
- Water shoes (no flip-flops, crocs, or bare-feet!)
- Photo ID